Ticket price includes the ferry trip from Patonga and return. We have hired two ferries to transport ticket holders between Patonga and Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre (BBSRC).
Please be aware of the timings – ferries do not go all day!
- 9.00 am – The passenger ferry will leave from Palm Beach – anyone coming from Palm Beach needs to be on this ferry.
- 9.30 am – First ferry will leave Patonga for the first trip to BBSRC.
- 9:30 am – 12 pm – The ferry will shuttle all ticketholders to the venue.
- 12.00 pm – the last ferry will take anyone remaining to the BBSRC.
- 5:30pm – The First ferry back to Patonga will leave the BBSRC.
- 5:30 pm – 7pm – The ferry will shuttle all ticket holders back to Patonga.
- Approx. 7.00pm – The Last ferry will take anyone needing to go to back to Palm Beach.
If you are making your own way to Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre you will require a valid ticket, which you can collect from the merchandising tent near the stage. Unfortunately in previous years there have been problems with non-ferry ticket holders catching the ferry home, causing congestion and delays. This year we have provided extra ferry capacity and removed the non-ferry ticket option. We apologise for any inconvenience, but we would like it run as smoothly as possible on the day for everyone.
The passenger ferry will leave from Palm Beach at 9.00 am (please check with Palm Beach Ferries on (02) 9974 2411 to confirm times.